A NEW KIND OF FILTER.
Don't Settle For Imitations!
COLLINS PRODUCT COMPANY IS THE ORIGINAL DESIGNER AND MANUFACTURER OF SWIRLKLEAN BYPASS FILTERS
· · YOU’LL BE PLEASED WITH PERFORMANCE, PRICING, AND GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE · ·
FOR ANALYZER SAMPLING SYSTEMS AND OTHER LOW FLOW FILTERING APPLICATIONS
The Collins Swirlklean™ Bypass Filter was developed to remove small micron and sub-micron size particles from both liquid and vapor samples.
Collins Swirlklean™ Bypass Filters are used and proven to be excellent analyzer filters by large chemical and petroleum companies worldwide.
• Sampling system and analyzer maintenance is reduced.
• Uses membrane filter elements for surface filtration.
• Tangential entry of bypass creates swirling action.
• Keeps filter elements clean - particles are returned to process.
• Small internal volume gives up to date samples ideal for control applications. Available in corrosion resistant materials.
• Replacement elements are inexpensive.
• Remove particles to the sub-micron range.
• Remove water droplets from vapor samples.
• Filter element change out requires about 5 minutes.
• Remove entrained water from liquid hydrocarbon streams.
• Remove iron sulfide and other small particles without frequent plugging.
NOT SURE IF THE MODEL 1 IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
TAKE THIS QUICK QUIZ.
Specify our original, patented products in your next analyzer installation for cleaner samples and trouble-free operation US Patent 3,459,307